Description & Documents
This survival kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations. All items in this kit are packed neatly into a durable waterproof cooler bag designed for children 11 years old or younger. The bag features an adjustable shoulder strap, tie-down cords on the top and a reflector stripe on the back.
This kit includes the following:
- Food and Water: Three 4oz water pouches, six 400-calorie food bars and ten water purification tablets (each tablet purifies 1 liter of water)
- Light and Communication: AM/FM radio with batteries and headphones, rechargeable 3-LED squeeze flashlight and 5-in-1 survival whistle
- Shelter and Warmth: Emergency survival sleeping bag and emergency poncho for children
- Tools: N95 respirator dust mask (NIOSH-approved)
- Hygiene and Sanitation: Three pocket tissue packs and three wet-naps
- First Aid: 37-piece portable first aid kit
- Other: Activity coloring book with crayons
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/21/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.