Description & Documents
This survival kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations. All items are strategically packed into this deluxe multi-pocket hiker's backpack in order to leave you extra space for your personal items.
- Food and Water: Twelve 4oz water pouches, six 400-calorie food bars and ten water purification tablets (each tablet purifies 1 liter of water)
- Light and Communication: AM/FM radio with batteries and headphones, rechargeable 3-LED squeeze flashlight, 30-hour emergency candle, 5-in-1 survival whistle and box of waterproof matches
- Shelter and Warmth: Emergency survival sleeping bag and emergency poncho with hood
- Tools: 16-function knife, N95 respirator dust mask (NIOSH-approved), safety goggles and sewing kit
- Hygiene and Sanitation: 24-piece deluxe hygiene kit and three pocket tissue packs
- First Aid: 37-piece portable first aid kit
- Other: Notepad, pencil, deck of playing cards and infectious waste bag
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/27/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.