Gordon 48" to 55" High Steel Stair Stringer for CD-1 Basement Door
Model Number: ST_1
Menards® SKU: 4331951
Variation: Primed 14 ga. Steel Stair Stringer
Description & Documents
Gordon makes it easy and economical to add stairs to your new or existing bulkhead. Along with the Gordon Steel Basement Door, the Gordon Stair Stringers eliminate the need for expensive and complicated step construction. They are made of a heavy-duty, 14-gauge, galvanized steel and come prepunched for easy tread installation. Treads are not included with this package but can easily be customized for virtually any stair width. Simply cut your desired tread lengths from any 2" x 10" lumber and screw into place. See the Installation Instructions below for more details.
- Provides an easy and economical way to add stairs to your new or existing bulkhead
- Hot-rolled 14-gauge steel construction for increased durability
- Overall thickness between 0.070 and 0.0754 adds strength and security
- Provides six steps (treads purchased separately)
- Unit comes prepunched and ready to install
- Can't find it here? Gordon Doors does custom quote steel fabrication!
- Stair treads also required to complete stairway installation
- See Installation Instructions for product application
Dimensions: Outside Frame: 51" D x 69" L x 48" - 55" H
Brand Name: Gordon Cellar Doors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.