Gordon 12" Primed Steel Extension for RD-2 Basement Door
Model Number: RD_2_X2_12
Menards® SKU: 4331936
Variation: Primed 12 ga. Steel Extension
Description & Documents
Turn that rotted, rust-ridden cellar door into an efficient, weather-proof entrance to your home with a basement door from Gordon. Old cellar doors can be a hazard when neglected, and it only takes once for a rotted wooden door to collapse under someone's weight. With a 12-gauge steel door from Gordon, it's easy to add the safety and security you desire for your home. This extension plate ensures that your Gordon door properly fits over your basement opening, providing 12 inches of additional coverage. Like all Gordon cellar doors, this unit comes primed with a high quality resin and installs easily with the included instructions.
- Designed to add some length to an RD-2 Gordon basement door
- Hot-rolled 12-gauge steel construction for increased durability
- Overall thickness between 0.090 and 0.105 adds strength and security
- Primed uniformly by a dipping and baking process for seamless weather protection
- High quality Alkyd resin coating ensures a smooth, long-lasting finish
- Unit comes primed and ready to install
- Can't find it here? Gordon Doors does custom quote steel fabrication!
Dimensions: Extended Frame: 77" L to 79" L
Brand Name: Gordon Cellar Doors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/4/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.