Bilco 91" Long Galvanized Steel Size C Door Stair Stringers
Model Number: 783446020039
Variation: Galvanized Steel
Description & Documents
Constructed of heavy galvanized steel, Bilco stair stringers are an economical and more durable alternative to wood stair stringers for your basement areaway. Stringer sizes are available for all Bilco basement door sizes, and with removable treads, bulky items such as furnaces or freezers can easily be moved into your basement. Installation of a Bilco stair stringer is quick and straightforward. Simply nail the stringers to the areaway sidewalls using the masonry nails supplied. Then, cut the wooden treads to the required length from standard 2" x 10" lumber and anchor them in position with the nails provided.
- Constructed of 14-gauge galvanized steel for long lasting service
- Designed with slots to accept eight treads
- Treads should be cut from standard 2" x 10" lumber (wood not supplied)
- Removable treads allow bulky items to easily be moved into the basement
- Compliant with IRC 2012 Building Code Requirements for emergency egress
- Easy to install and less labor intensive than wooden stair stingers
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 11.5" W x 91.75" L x 2.5" H
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.