Description & Documents
Type SLW doors by Bilco are designed for installation on areaways with sloped sidewalls built into a home's foundation. The versatile frame design, optional foundation plates and extension panels allow the door to accommodate virtually any areaway. With heavy-duty steel construction and torsion rod lift assistance, sloped wall doors are long lasting and easy to use. They can be installed on sidewalls of brick, stone, block or poured concrete and are supplied with instructions and hardware for proper installation.
- Features heavy-gauge steel construction with a ready-to-paint, primed finish
- Accommodates inside areaway width between 36" and 41"
- Torsion Cam Lift System makes opening and closing easy and prevents slamming
- Compliant with IRC 2012 Building Code Requirements for emergency egress
- Installation is simple and straightforward (see Installation Instructions below)
- Door length is adjustable for flexibility in mounting and extensions also available for a variety of applications
- Slide-bolt locking mechanism, internal mounting flanges and concealed hinges prevent forced entry
- Keyed locking kit available for additional security (purchased separately)
- Model# SLW3641N
- 5-year warranty included
- Made in USA
Dimensions: 45.25" W x 65.25" to 67.75" L
Brand Name: Bilco
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/1/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.