Description & Documents
Turn that rotted, rust-ridden cellar door into an efficient, weather-proof entrance to your home with a basement door from Gordon. Old cellar doors can be a hazard when neglected, and it only takes once for a rotted wooden door to collapse under someone's weight. With its 12-gauge steel construction, this door maintains its strength and durability to provide safety and even security around your home. Each model comes coated with a high quality primer to resist all types of weather, and with a range of sizes and installation options to choose from, picking the right door for your home couldn't be simpler.
- Designed for a flat foundation for a cellar, basement or shelter
- Hot-rolled 12-gauge steel construction for increased durability
- Overall thickness between 0.090 and 0.105 adds strength and security
- Primed uniformly by a dipping and baking process for seamless weather protection
- High quality Alkyd resin coating ensures a smooth, long-lasting finish
- Unit comes primed and ready to assemble with hardware included
- Can't find it here? Gordon Doors does custom quote steel fabrication!
Dimensions: Outside Frame: 45" W x 54" L x 30" H
Brand Name: Gordon Cella Door
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
|Type: Flat Foundations
||Color / Finish: Alkyd resin coating
|Compatible Door: Cellar door
||Material: Hot-rolled 12 gauge steel
|Overall Height: 30 inch
||Overall Length: 54 inch
|Overall Width: 45 inch
||Product Type: Flat Foundation Basement Door
|Thickness: 0.090 to 0.105 inch
||Warranty: 5 year on parts
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/10/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.