There's nothing quite like the classic look of a French door to make a patio complete. Enjoy nature light and a wide-open view with the dual operating design this door features. Top it off with Low E, insulated glass and an energy-saving core, and this door is an obvious choice for your home.
- Right Inswing: When pulling the door toward you, the knob is on the right side
- 1-3/4" thick, primed and ready to paint
- Prehung with 4-9/16" primed frame and high performance weatherstripping
- 22" x 64" x 1/2" thick, 15-lite, Low E insulated glass with exterior grilles
- Six Dull Brass hinges and inswing, aluminum, no-rot sill
- Active door is prebored for easy installation (handle set sold separately) and includes a weather-tight, full length astragal
- Head and foot pins on secondary door
- Active door is double bored and prepped for deadbolt (not included)
- Energy-saving, foam-in-place polyurethane core
- Rough Opening: 72" W x 80" H and Brick Opening: 74" W x 80 3/4" H
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
Dimensions: Nominal Size: 72" W x 80" H - Right Inswing
Brand Name: Mastercraft®
Find more information about this product on the Manufacturer's website
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/13/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.