Description & Documents
For over 50 years, Larson® has brought innovation, value and quality to the storm door business, building craftsmanship into every detail to make storm doors that last. These storm and screen doors are durable, energy efficient, stylish, innovative and, most importantly, a great value to you and your family. This door lets in sunlight while increasing your energy efficiency by up to 80%. It's made with 1-5/8" thick aluminum to be durable against daily use. The beautiful arch bevel design adds a touch of class to your entryway.
- Increases energy efficiency by up to 80%
- EasyHang™ helps cut installation time in half
- Easy entrance makeover for a small investment
- Removable, full length, tempered glass panel
- Includes interchangeable charcoal fiberglass screen panel and color-matched expander
- 1-5/8" thick aluminum, sturdy build
- Reversible hinging to accommodate left or right swing doors
- America's #1 selling storm door
- Limited lifetime warranty
- MUST PURCHASE French curved handleset sold separately in various finishes (see Optional Accessories above)
Dimensions: Fits Door Opening: 35-7/8" to 36-3/8" W x 80" to 81" H
Brand Name: Larson
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/0/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.