Storm doors are now more popular than ever due to the rising cost of energy. You can save on your heating and cooling costs by installing a storm door. Storm doors save on heating costs by providing a barrier against wind and cold air infiltration and help cut-down on warm air leaving your house. Storm doors can also save on cooling costs by allowing natural ventilation in the spring and summer.
- Extra thick, 2-inch, Sure-Seal™, overlapping frame hides hinges and gaps
- Comes with a baked on enamel finish that won't chip, flake or peel
- Solid, mitered corners reinforced with heavy-duty, interior braces and four concealed, heavy-duty hinges provide added strength to the frame
- View and Vent™ retractable screen included for a clear view and top screen ventilation to prevent damage by children and pets
- Features Lifetime Nickel™ mortised hardware in a curved lever style with a key-locking deadbolt
- Includes color-matching vinyl screw covers for a clean look and self-storing glass insert for easy cleaning
- Dual, color-matched closer system with Auto Hold™ for hands-free convenience
- Heavy-duty weatherstripping throughout and tempered safety glass
- Reversible Swing
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Fits door opening 35-3/4" to 36-5/8" wide x 79-3/4" to 80-5/8" high
Dimensions: Nominal Size: 36" wide x 80" high
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.