Storm doors are now more popular than ever due to the rising cost of energy. You can save on your heating and cooling costs by installing a storm door. Storm doors save on heating costs by providing a barrier against wind and cold air infiltration and help cut-down on warm air leaving your house. Storm doors can also save on cooling costs by allowing natural ventilation in the spring and summer.
- 1" thick, seamless skin construction with high-density particle board and Sure-Seal™ overlap frame for optimum durability and appearance
- Four concealed heavy-duty hinges provide added strength to the frame
- Multi-vent window with full screen allows top, bottom or both ventilation
- Features Lifetime Brass™ hardware in a straight lever style with a key-locking deadbolt and a decorative, anodized brass faceplate
- Includes color-matching vinyl screw covers for a clean look
- Dual, color-matched closer system provides extra pulling power
- Heavy-duty weatherstripping throughout and tempered safety glass
- Reversible Swing
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Fits door opening 35-3/4" to 36-5/8" wide x 79-3/4" to 80-5/8" high
Dimensions: Nominal Size: 36" wide x 80" high
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/7/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.