Storm doors are now more popular than ever due to the rising cost of energy. You can save on your heating and cooling costs by installing a storm door. Storm doors save on heating costs by providing a barrier against wind and cold air infiltration and help cut-down on warm air leaving your house. Storm doors can also save on cooling costs by allowing natural ventilation in the spring and summer.
- Extra thick, 2-inch, Sure-Seal™, overlapping frame hides hinges and gaps
- Comes with a baked on enamel finish that won't chip, flake or peel
- Solid, mitered corners reinforced with heavy-duty, interior braces and four concealed, heavy-duty hinges provide added strength to the frame
- Includes interchangeable screen for summer ventilation
- Features Lifetime Nickel™ lever hardware with a thumb-turn deadbolt lock and a decorative, anodized nickel faceplate
- Vinyl insert retainers for a full-length secure seal
- Dual, color-matched closer system provides extra pulling power
- Heavy-duty weatherstripping throughout and tempered safety glass
- Reversible Swing
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Fits door opening 35-3/4" to 36-5/8" wide x 79-3/4" to 80-5/8" high
Dimensions: Nominal Size: 36" wide x 80" high
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.