Description & Documents
Storm doors are now more popular than ever due to the rising cost of energy. Storm doors save on heating costs by providing a barrier against wind and cold air infiltration and help cut-down on warm air leaving your house. Storm doors can also save on cooling costs by allowing natural ventilation in the spring and summer.
- 1-1/4" thick aluminum frame comes with a baked on enamel finish that won't chip, flake or peel
- Solid, mitered corners reinforced with heavy-duty interior braces and three concealed, heavy-duty hinges provide added strength to the frame
- Includes interchangeable screen for summer ventilation
- Nickel pull handle hardware with night lock
- Also includes vinyl insert retainers for a full-length secure seal
- Single, color-matched closer system
- Tempered safety glass for your protection
- Reversible Swing
- 7-year limited warranty
- Fits door opening 35-3/4" to 36-5/8" wide x 79-3/4" to 80-5/8" high
Dimensions: Nominal Size: 36" wide x 80" high
Brand Name: Chamberdoor
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.