Storm doors are now more popular than ever due to the rising cost of energy. You can save on your heating and cooling costs by installing a storm door. Storm doors save on heating costs by providing a barrier against wind and cold air infiltration and help cut-down on warm air leaving your house. Storm doors can also save on cooling costs by allowing natural ventilation in the spring and summer.
- Extra thick, 2-inch, Sure-Seal™, overlapping frame hides hinges and gaps
- Comes with a baked on enamel finish that won't chip, flake or peel
- Solid, mitered corners reinforced with heavy-duty, interior braces and four concealed, heavy-duty hinges provide added strength to the frame
- Includes interchangeable screen for summer ventilation
- Features Lifetime Nickel™ lever hardware with a thumb-turn deadbolt lock and a decorative, anodized nickel faceplate
- Vinyl insert retainers for a full-length secure seal
- Dual, color-matched closer system provides extra pulling power
- Heavy-duty weatherstripping throughout and tempered safety glass
- Reversible Swing
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Fits door opening 35-3/4" to 36-5/8" wide x 79-3/4" to 80-5/8" high
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.
5106 Menard Drive
Eau Claire, WI, 54703, USA