Survivor doors from AJ Manufacturing rise above the competition when it comes to offering your home great energy savings. Not only are these doors a life-saver for your heating and cooling costs, but they offer strength, durability and an impressive accent for your entryway. This model boasts an insulation R-value of 6.3, making it over seven times more efficient than wood-core storm doors! With its tempered safety glass and 26-gauge steel construction, this door stands to be the perfect addition to your home.
- Constructed from 26-gauge embossed steel
- Scratch-resistant finish prevents corrosion
- Complete with marine-glazed, tempered safety glass
- R-6.3 insulation rating
- Reversible design allows for right or left outswing
- Includes heavy-duty, diecast zinc hardware
- Seamless steel skin prevents water penetration
- Polypropylene weatherstrip and interlocking glass sashes keep out the elements
- Limited lifetime warranty included
- Fits in opening 31-3/4" to 32-1/4" wide x 80" to 81-1/4" high
Dimensions: Frame Opening Size: 32" W x 80" H
Brand Name: Survivor
Installation Instructions: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/12/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.