neatfreak Expandable Garment Rack
Model Number: A-U7813-004X1-S
Menards® SKU: 2119972
Description & Documents
The deluxe expandable garment rack by neatfreak® is an ideal solution to handle overflow from small closets or as a place to hang out-of-season clothing, guests' coats, laundry or team uniforms. The garment rack will accommodate almost any length of garment and features adjustable side arms that go from 37" to 60" for extra hanging space when you need it. The height can also be adjusted up and down from 37" to 69" using a quick lock tightening screw. The garment rack also features a handy bottom rack to give extra storage space for shoes, suitcases, purses and other accessories. The heavy, reinforced base and sturdy tubular steel construction will endure through years of everyday wear and tear. The swivel castor wheels make it easy to move from room to room and provide convenient mobility. Make sure to complete your garment rack with a sufficient supply of hangers!
- Heavy-duty reinforced plastic base construction that securely provides additional hanging space
- Ideal storage for guests, out of season coats and apparel, special events, laundry and more
- Bottom shelf for extra footwear storage
- Easy roll castors
- Frame compacts to store away
- Horizontal hanging space expands from 3 feet to 5 feet
- Accommodates almost any length of garment
- Height easily adjusts vertically from 37" to 69" by tightening the quick-lock by hand
- Powder-coated grey/black
- No tool assembly
Dimensions: 37-60" x 17" x 37-69"
Brand Name: neatfreak
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/26/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.