Our heavy gauge all steel 2 Door Project Center is designed to fit easily under the workbench of our Performax steel garage organization system. It can also be used as a stand-alone mobile wherever you need additional storage and workspace. Four 4.5" x 1.5" heavy duty swivel casters (2 with toe brake) let you move it to the job. Don't worry too much about running into something as you're protected by four molded corner bumpers. Includes 1 adjustable sliding drawer. This drawer rides on extra large ball bearing slides to handle those heavy loads and still operate smoothly. Handy 3/8" thick medium density fiberboard top lets you use this mobile as additional work space. There's a keyed locking system for security with 2 keys supplied. Built to last with heavy duty welded construction and tough industrial powder paint finish
- Includes adjustable slide out shelf on extra large 75 pound rated ball bearing slides for smooth operation under heavy loads.
- Keyed internal locking system for security
- Durable full-length piano hinge doors with magnetic catch to ensure doors stay closed
- Heavy duty welded steel construction with rust resistant powder coat paint finish
- (4) 4-1/2" x 1-1/2" swivel casters (2 with toe brake) for easy mobility
- 3/8" thick medium density fiberboard top provides a durable work surface
- Includes corner bumpers for protection
- Storage capacity: 7,811 cu. in.
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Each unit sold separately. Slatwall, portable toolbox & accessories sold separately.
Dimensions: 27"W x 18"D x 32-1/2"H
Ship Dim: 30.1 x 29.9 x 21.3
Shipping Weight: 83.8 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/25/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.