Edsal's Self Closing Safety Cabinet has special bi-fold doors that automatically close after each use, keeping dangerous chemicals and supplies hidden. You can also latch the door open if you need access to the contents for an extended period of time. Once a certain temperature is reached - such as those caused by fires - the latched door closes. An air space between two 18-gauge welded steel walls and capped vents keep contents cooler than standard cabinets. Adjustable feet keep your cabinet level, an important feature when storing liquids. Each shelf holds 500 pounds. Comes with a bright yellow powder-coat paint finish with "Flammable Keep Fire Away" label. This cabinet meets NFPA and OSHA standards for storage of Class, I, II and III liquids.
- Bi-fold door closes automatically after each use
- Fusible link can latch door open for easy access of contents
- Fusible link melts at a specified temperature automatically closing door (if latched open)
- Cabinets include 500 lb. capacity galvanized shelves adjustable on 212 in. centers
- Dual 2 inch capped vents with flash arrestors for external exhaust
Dimensions: 43" W x 18" D x 44" H
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.