Description & Documents
The LocBoard™ heavy-duty scratch-resistant epoxy-coated steel pegboard with square holes offers ultimate holding capacity for demanding storage needs. The LocBoard kit is ideal for use in clean room, factory floor production, maintenance, repair areas, home and garage. Industrial strength LocHook™s create the most reliable pegboard system available. Demanding tool storage requirements for power tools, large and odd shaped tools are easily met using LocBoard steel pegboards. Contents include two 18" x 36" LocBoards; 28 hooks: a multi-prong tool holder, a multi-ring tool holder, two 4" single rod 30-degree bends, two 6" single rod 90-degree bends; two 5-3/4" double rod 80-degree bends, three 1" single rod 30-degree bends; three 3" single rod 30-degree bends, three 3" double rod 90 degree bends, three 2-1/4" curved hook, two extended spring clips, two standard spring clips, two closed hammer/pliers holders, two black plastic hanging bins and mounting hardware included.
- Each individual LocBoard™ holds 250 lb.
- Ideal for heavy, oversized and odd-shaped professional power tools, hand, maintenance tools and more
- Use with LocHook™ 100% heavy-duty steel 2- and 4-point contact locking hooks
- Use with LocHook™ 50,000 Series 100% heavy-duty steel 2- and 4-point contact locking hooks
- All hooks lock securely on the board and are easily repositioned
- Will never crack, break or wear out
- Mounting hardware is hidden from sight, presenting a clean, attractive and durable appearance
- Accessories not included
Brand Name: Triton Products
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/12/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.