Description & Documents
DuraBoard™ Kits consist of two 24" x 48" x 1/4" DuraBoard polypropylene pegboards, an assortment of 48 DuraHook™ locking pegboard hooks, four plastic hanging bins and all wall-mounting hardware providing a total wall storage solution. Use additional DuraHook™ 70,000 series heavy-duty double-locking pegboard hooks to create the most secure and reliable pegboard system for tool storage and other items. The DB2-Kit includes two 24" x 48" x 1/4" white polypropylene DuraBoards; 48 hooks: six 1" single rod 30-degree bend; four 2-1/2" single rod 30-degree bends, two 6" single rod 30-degree bends, four pliers/wrench holders, four 2-3/4" double rod 80-degree bends, two 5-3/4" double rod 80-degree bends, four extended spring clips, two standard spring clips, two double ring tool holders, four curved hooks, four 2-3/4" double U-shape, two spring clip/can holders, two 5" double-closed end loop, two multi-prong tool holders, four BinClips™ and four plastic hanging bins.
- Holds items securely using the patented double locking 70,000 series DuraHook™ or standard 1/4" pegboard hooks
- DuraHook is the first 2-point contact pegboard hook with a locking tab to keep the hooks attached and locked securely to any size pegboard
- DuraHooks™ are easily repositioned in seconds as requirements change with no damage to the board
- DuraBoard™ will never fade, dry out, crack or peel over time so it maintains holding capability over many years of use
- Offers a professional looking pegboard system that can be cleaned without harming the board
- Use Triton 70015 mounting spacer kit to mount DuraBoard™ and eliminate the expense and hassle of wood framing
- Accessories not included
Brand Name: DuraBoard
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.