Description & Documents
DuraBoard™ Kits consist of (2) 24 In. x 48 In. x 1/4 In. DuraBoard polypropylene pegboards, an assortment of 48 DuraHook™ locking pegboard hooks, 4 Plastic Hanging Bins and all wall mounting hardware providing a total wall storage solution. Use additional DuraHook™ 70000 series heavy duty double locking pegboard hooks to create the most secure and reliable pegboard system for tool storage and other items. The DB2-Kit includes (2) 24 In. x 48 In. x 1/4 In. white polypropylene DuraBoards; 48 hooks: (6) 1 In. Single Rod 30 Degree Bend; (4) 2-1/2 In. Single Rod 30 Degree Bend; (2) 6 In. Single Rod 30 Degree Bend; (4) Pliers/Wrench Holder; (4) 2-3/4 In. Double Rod 80 Degree Bend; (2) 5-3/4 In. Double Rod 80 Degree Bend; (4) Extended Spring Clip; (2) Standard Spring Clips; (2) Double Ring Tool Holder; (4) Curved Hook; (4) 2-3/4 In. Double U-Shape; (2) Spring Clip/Can Holder; (2) 5 In. Double Closed End Loop; (2) Multi-Prong Tool Holder; (4) BinClip, (4) Plastic Hanging Bins.
- Holds items securely using the patented double locking 70000 series DuraHook™(s) or standard 1/4 In. pegboard hooks
- DuraHook is the first 2-point contact pegboard hook with a locking tab to keep the hooks attached and locked securely to any size pegboard
- DuraHooks are easily repositioned in seconds as requirements change with no damage to the board
- DuraBoard will never fade, dry out, crack or peel over time so it maintains holding capability over many years of use
- Offers a professional looking pegboard system that can be cleaned without harming the board
- Use Triton 70015 mounting spacer kit to mount DuraBoard and eliminate the expense and hassle of wood framing
- Accessories not included
Brand Name: DuraBoard
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.