Description & Documents
The revolutionary LocBin is the ideal stacking and hanging pegboard storage solution. Triton LocBin is versatile and sturdy for garage, shop or office storage. When space is tight and things get cluttered, new and innovative storage solutions are needed. LocBin is the ideal wall, stand-alone or tool board storage solution, and it can handle just about any storage need. Consumers can be confident that once the bins are stacked and interlocked they will remain attached to one another, and the contents will not mix, shift or spill. When wall-mounted, LocBins will not slide forward or tip, providing safe and convenient access. Organization and storage no longer needs to be a hassle or disaster waiting to happen. The uses of a LocBin are infinite, and customers who turn to them for a storage solution never want to depend on anything else. The LocBin is a one-stop wonder that can solve just about any organizational or storage problem with ease.
- Unique dual interlocking channel system slides and locks bins together guaranteeing bins will not collapse, cave in or topple into one another
- Mount to wall using the 5-600 wall mount rail system on louvered panels or stack on a flat surface to provide multiple storage options for small items
- Bottom interlocking rail allows bins to be nested offering the user a smaller footprint in tight spaces
- Extra deep groove system accepts bin dividers that stay in place when removing and replacing items in the bin
- Anti-slide feature in the channels ensures that stacked or hanging interlocked bins will not slide out from the front preventing spillage of parts
- Commercial grade high density polypropylene with front label area, labels included, available in yellow, red and blue
- Accessories not included
Brand Name: Triton Products
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/29/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.