Save BIG with ENERGY STAR®
We are committed to helping you, your family, and your community save money and energy while protecting the environment for future generations. We offer a wide range of quality ENERGY STAR® products as well as tips and advice on simple ways you can save energy, money and help the environment, all while making your home more comfortable. Menards® , a name you have come to trust for quality and service and now your partner in a healthier environment for future generations.
When purchasing energy efficient products consider the tax credits available, which were recently extended into 2013 but at different levels. The credits are for 10% of the cost of certain energy efficient improvements.
Change the world, start with ENERGY STAR® Take the ENERGY STAR® Pledge
Find out how you can improve your home and save money by following the tips provided by the ENERGY STAR® Home Advisor.
Discover how you can save energy with our fun games. Play and be the energy saver of the future.
- The average house can be responsible for twice the greenhouse gas emissions as the average car.
- The American household today spends about $1,900 a year on their energy bill.
- By replacing your household products with ENERGY STAR®, you can save nearly 30% or nearly $600 a year while preventing 6,500 pounds of greenhouse gases associated with global warming.
- Lighting Fixtures and Bulbs
- Ceiling Fans
- Heating and Cooling Equipment
- Windows and Doors
- Insulation and Home Sealing Products
- Ventilation Fans
- Roofing Products
- Water Heaters