Larson Low-E Storm windows cut energy loss by up to 60%, keeping your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. You'll feel more comfortable while lowering your energy usage. You can save up to twelve dollars in energy costs per window per year.
- Easy to install
- Protects floors and furniture from destructive UV rays
- Actual energy savings may vary based on primary window condition and other factors
- Storm window size determined by primary window frame opening
- Installed as "Blindstop" (inside mounted) or "Overlap" (outside mounted) depending on primary window exterior frame configuration
- Actual Size: 28" W x 62-1/2" H with 1" bottom expander
Dimensions: Nominal Size: 28" W x 63" H
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/21/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.