Duck Tape 1.88" x 60-yd General Purpose Duct Tape
Model Number: 877269
Menards® SKU: 5643017
Description & Documents
General Purpose Grade Duck Tape is a natural rubber adhesive tape that features a durable polyester cloth to prevent machine-direction tearing with a waterproof polyethylene film backing. This tape has both good tensile strength and tear strength with excellent conformability. Usage includes industrial, commercial and automotive securing, seaming, repairing, bundling, splicing, packaging, masking and moisture barrier applications.
- General-purpose grade is ideal for basic repairs
- Thicker and stronger than utility grade for improved performance
- Tears cleanly by hand without curling and conforms to uneven surfaces
- Durable polyester cloth prevents unwanted machine-direction tearing
- Waterproof polyethylene film backing helps maintain ongoing adhesion
- Designed for use in both indoor and outdoor projects
Dimensions: 1.88" x 60 yds
Shipping Dimensions: 5.69 x 5.69 x 1.88
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.