Duck Tape 1.88" x 15-yd Chrome Duct Tape
Model Number: 888789
Menards® SKU: 5643010
Description & Documents
Chrome Duck tape is a high-tack, natural rubber adhesive system on a metalized polyethylene backing. This tape features a durable polyester cloth to prevent machine-direction tearing and has both high tensile strength and tear strength with excellent conformability. Usage includes HVAC, industrial, commercial and automotive securing, seaming, repairing, bundling, splicing, packaging, masking and moisture barrier applications. HVAC applications also include seaming, connecting, splicing, patching and sealing sheet metal and flex duct, rigid duct boards, air vents, insulation, fibrous filter banks and pollution collection systems. This product has also been tested in accordance with UL723 for flame spread and smoke development.
- Excellent for coordinating repairs, color-coding materials, fashion, crafting and imaginative projects
- High-performance strength and adhesion offer unparalleled bonding and versatility
- Tears cleanly by hand without curling and conforms to uneven surfaces
- Durable polyester cloth prevents unwanted machine-direction tearing
- Thick, waterproof polyethylene film backing helps maintain ongoing adhesion
Dimensions: 1.88" x 15 yds
Shipping Dimensions: 4.0 x 4.0 x 1.88
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 9/2/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.