Duck Tape 1.88" x 10-yd Utility-Grade Duct Tape
Model Number: 5643014
Menards® SKU: 5643014
Description & Documents
Utility Grade Duck Tape is a natural rubber adhesive tape that features a durable polyester cloth to prevent machine-direction tearing with a waterproof polyethylene film backing. It has both good tensile and tear strength with excellent conformability. Usage includes industrial, commercial and automotive securing, seaming, repairing, bundling, splicing, packaging and masking applications.
- Utility grade is ideal for temporary repairs
- Strength and adhesion offer great bonding and versatility
- Tears cleanly by hand without curling and conforms to uneven surfaces
- Durable polyester cloth prevents unwanted machine-direction tearing
- Waterproof polyethylene film backing helps maintain ongoing adhesion
- Designed for indoor use only
Dimensions: 1.88" x 10 yds
Shipping Dimensions: 3.75 x 3.75 x 1.88
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 3/2/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.