Description & Documents
End the frustration of changing hard-to-reach filters with just one tool. Remove all passenger car and light-duty truck spin-on-type filters with this wrench. The sizes range from 2-1/2 to 3-7/8". The compact, low profile design allows gripping in tight areas of confinement. This filter wrench requires a 3/8"dr. ratchet for use.
- Heat-treated carbon steel construction for durability
- Tough black oxide finish for rust and corrosion resistance
- Heavy-duty steel with vinyl-coated jaw tips for extra grip
- Fits filters from 2-1/2 inch to 3-7/8 inch diameter
- Use with a 3/8" square drive tool
- Remove all passenger car and light-duty truck spin-on-type filters with this wrench
- Overall dimensions: closed- 2-1/2" diameter x 1-5/8" H, Open- 4" diameter x 1-5/8" H
- Great in limited space applications
Shipping Dimensions: 10.2 x 4.6 x 3.0
Shipping Weight: 0.6 lbs
Brand Name: Tool Shop
|Special Features: Steel construction for durability, black oxide finish for rust and corrosion resistance, Vinyl-coated jaw tips for extra grip, Compact, low profile design allows gripping in tight areas of confinement, Use on all spin-on oil filters from 2-1/2" to 3-7/8" to make removal easy
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/14/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.