Gila Ultra Shield Auto Tint (20% VLT)
Model Number: USS44
Variation: Limo Black
Description & Documents
Gila® "ULTRA SHIELD" Series Automotive Window Tints are an easy to install, heat and UV blocking film that will improve the look of your car while enhancing comfort and privacy. The Gila® ULTRA SHIELD Series takes the best of our Heat Shield and adds a UV coating to block dangerous UV rays that are harmful to people and pets and fade interiors. Gila® films are manufactured right here in the USA using state of the art dying, coating and metalizing technologies which resist fading and color change (won't turn purple or bubble). Be confident in your purchase. Gila® has 24/7 customer service and detailed installation videos available online. Don't forget to also pick up the Gila® Complete Application Kit which has everything you need for an easy and effective installation. Gila® ULTRA SHIELD Automotive Window Tints come in 3 Visible Light Transfer ratings, 5% VLT, 20% VLT and 35% VLT. The lower the VLT number the darker the tint. Every state has different VLT laws. Please see the link to Technical Specifications in the Product Documents below or check with your local motor vehicle department for the latest information. Don't leave the look and value of your car to some low ball installer using low quality films. Do it yourself using top quality, made in the USA films by Gila®, an Eastman Chemical Company.
- Easy to install using Gila® application solutions and tools
- Deep dyed color resists fading and discoloring
- UV protective layer to block 99.4% of UV rays
- Metalized layer to block heat and save energy
- Scratch resistant coating for durability
- 24" x 78" covers two side windows
- Lifetime limited warranty
- See Product Documents below for information on your state's VLT requirements and installation instructions
Dimensions: 24" x 78"
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.