Exide garden tractor/utility batteries are designed to deliver consistent starting power and reserve capacity (RC) in every season for almost every garden tractor, light utility vehicle, snow removal equipment and snowmobile application. Price shown is with exchange of old battery.
- Price shown is with exchange of old battery
- 235 Cold Cranking Amps at 0 degrees
- 280 Cranking Amps at 32 degrees
- 25 Minutes Reserve Capacity at 25 A
- Maintenance-free calcium construction.
- Heat-sealed case/cover resists damage
- L-type terminals fit most cable assemblies
- Polypropylene container reduces breakage
- 6 month warranty
Dimensions: Group U1
MSDS Document: 109309_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.