Power Service 32 oz. Diesel Fuel Supplement® is the product of choice for optimal winter operation. Arctic Anti-gel formula to effectively treats all diesel fuels to prevent fuel from gelling and keeps equipment running through the cold winter months.
- Treats up to 100 gallons
- Prevents fuel gelling in temperatures as low as -40°F & keeps fuel injectors clean, increasing MPG
- Equals performance of a 50/50 blend of No. 2 and No. 1 diesel fuels
- Lowers Cold-Filter Plugging Point (CFPP) as much as 36°F. - keeps fuel-filters from plugging with wax
- Boosts cetane up to 4 numbers for faster cold starts
- Contains Slickdiesel® for maximum fuel lubrication - protects pumps and injectors from accelerated wear
- Contains anti-icing additives - protects against fuel-filter icing
- Contains wax anti-settling dispersants - protects against fuel-filter plugging at temperatures below the fuel cloud point
- Disperses water in diesel fuel
- Effective in all diesel fuels, including Ultra Low Sulfur Diesel (ULSD) and biodiesel blends containing up to 20% biodiesel (B20)
- Made in USA
Brand Name: Power Service
MSDS Document: 108441_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/8/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.