TerraCair Diesel Exhaust Fluid (DEF) is one of the key elements of the Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) process used by most medium and heavy-duty engine builders to meet EPA 2010 regulations. API certified to meet the stringent AUS 32, DIN70070 and ISO 22241 standards for purity and concentration, TerraCair is the leading Diesel Exhaust Fluid and ensures optimum performance of your Selective Catalytic Reduction (SCR) system.
- Single use, easy reach, flexible dispensing nozzle designed to fit DEF vehicle fill port
- Clear instructions for the driver
- Integrated air flow valve eliminates glugging and maximizes product flow rate for dispensing in less than 30 seconds
- API certified to meet the stringent AUS 32, DIN70070 and ISO 22241 standards for purity and concentration
- Built in dispensing nozzle
- Monitored for quality and certified by the American Petroleum Institute, ensuring that it is stable, non-toxic and odorless
- Ultra-pure, formaldehyde-free
- Made in the U.S.A.
Dimensions: 2.5 Gallon
MSDS Document: 109915_001.pdf
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.