Sea Foam Spray can be used to clean gum and varnish from a 2 cycle engine. Run engine and spray Sea Foam Spray directly inside carburetor throat. Repeat as needed for cleaning. Sea Foam Spray's unique spray valve even works with the can held upside down so you can use it in difficult-to-reach applications.
- Cures hesitation, stalls, pings, flat spots and rough idle due to carbon buildup.
- Use to store and fog 2-cycle and 4-cycle engines
- Helps pass emission tests. EPA registered
- Cleans intake valves and pistons
- Cleans Catalytic converter odors
- Restores power and pickup
- Oxygen sensor safe
- 100% pure petroleum for use in cleaning harmful gums, varnish and carbon from air induction systems and combustion chambers on all 2-cycle and 4-cycle gasoline engines
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.