Sea Foam Spray
Model Number: SEAFOAMSS14
Menards® SKU: 2618046
Description & Documents
Sea Foam Spray is for internal engine use only to clean carbon deposits from intake systems, intake valves, and combustion chambers of your engine. Use Sea Foam Spray to clean all these areas with the cleaning tube and hook guide tool inserted into a sealed air intake system. Spray the Sea Foam Spray into the engine from in front of the throttle plate.
Sea Foam Spray can be used to clean gum and varnish from a 2 cycle engine. Run engine and spray Sea Foam Spray directly inside carburetor throat. Repeat as needed for cleaning. Sea Foam Spray's unique spray valve even works with the can held upside down so you can use it in difficult-to-reach applications.
- Cures hesitation, stalls, pings, flat spots and rough idle due to carbon buildup.
- Use to store and fog 2-cycle and 4-cycle engines
- Helps pass emission tests. EPA registered
- Cleans intake valves and pistons
- Cleans Catalytic converter odors
- Restores power and pickup
- Oxygen sensor safe
- 100% pure petroleum for use in cleaning harmful gums, varnish and carbon from air induction systems and combustion chambers on all 2-cycle and 4-cycle gasoline engines
Dimensions: 12 OZ
Shipping Dimensions: 8.25 x 2.63 x 2.63
Shipping Weight: 1.0 lbs
Brand Name: SEAFOAM
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.