REESE Towpower adapters allow for quick conversion of different trailer wiring connectors. This particular adapter is designed to convert a 7-way blade connector to 6- pin trailer connector with brakes on the center pin. It's the fastest and easiest way to make electrical connections when pulling a trailer that has a different wiring configuration than the vehicle. The rugged construction will offer years of trouble-free service and the compact design allows for convenient storage when not in being used to pull a trailer.
- Converts 7 Way blade connector to standard 6 pin connector
- Designed with Center Pin on 6 Pin to activate electric trailer brakes
- Quicky, easy instalation
- Non corrosive thermo plastic construction
- Features non corroding brass pins
- Compatible with plastic or metal connectors
- Compact and easy to store when not in use
- Designed for 12 volt systems
|Product Weight (lbs.): .28||Manufacturer's Warranty: 1 Year Limited|
|Material: Plastic||Number of Connectors: 7 to 6|
|Package Contents: One adapter|
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/11/2013 at 5:00am CT. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.