Snap-Loc® Canoe and Kayak Hanging Kit #1
Model Number: ME-CPCKHK1-P
Description & Documents
Our easy-to-use positive locking kit secures canoes and kayaks or any item exactly where you want it to ceilings, walls, floors, vehicles, trailers and more. Simply twist to adjust length of E-strap if needed. Snaplocs feature heavy-duty 10-gauge steel and a thick powder-coat finish with a safe 3,000 lb. break strength (1,000 lb. working load). The E-strap has positive locking ends, a zinc-plated finish, 2 inch wide polyester webbing with a ridiculous 4,400 lb. break strength (1,467 lb. working load). The hook easily slips into the ends of the multi-use E-strap for multiple connection options to items. It includes heavy-duty lag screws for fastening Snaplocs to most structural wood and framing or substitute hardware for your particular application. Best of all Snaplocs and E-straps are made in the USA!
- Secures canoes and kayaks or any item exactly where you want it to ceilings, walls, floors, vehicles, trailers and more
- Simply twist to adjust length
- 10-gauge steel, thick powder-coated, 3,000 lb. break strength (1,000 lb. working load)
- E-strap has positive locking ends, zinc-plated finish, 2" wide polyester webbing 4,400 lb. and break strength (1,467 lb. working load)
- Hook slips into ends of multi-use E-Strap for multiple connection options to item
- Includes heavy duty Lag Screws for fastening Snaplocs to most structural wood and framing
- Made in USA!
Brand Name: Snap Loc Cargo Control
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 11/30/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.