Snap-Loc Canoe & Kayak Hanging Kit #2
Model Number: ME-CPCKHK2-P
Description & Documents
Our easy to use positive locking kit secures canoes and kayaks or any item exactly where you want it to ceilings, walls, floors, vehicles, trailers and more. Simply twist to adjust length of E-Strap if needed. Our black Snaploc is heavy duty 10 gauge steel with thick powder coating and the Stainless Steel Snaploc is 10 gauge, both with plenty of Break Strength at 3,000 lb. (1,000 lb. working load). The E-Strap has Positive locking ends, zinc plated finish, 2 inch wide Polyester webbing with a ridiculous 4,400 lb. Break Strength (1,467 lb. working load). Includes heavy duty Lag Bolts for fastening Black Snaplocs to most structural wood and framing and Allen Screws with backing washers and nuts to secure the Stainless Steel Snaplocs directly to your unit. You can also use other types of hardware for your particular application. Best of all Snaplocs and E-Straps are made in the USA!
- Secures Canoes and Kayaks or any item exactly where you want it to ceilings, walls, floors, vehicles, trailers and more
- Simply twist to adjust length
- Snaplocs: Black 10 gauge steel thick powder coated, Stainless 12 gauge Stainless steel, 3,000 lb. Break Strength (1,000 lb. working load)
- E-Strap: Positive locking ends, zinc plated finish, 2 inch wide Polyester webbing 4,400 lb. Break Strength (1,467 lb. working load)
- Hook slips into ends of multi-use E-Strap for multiple connection options
- Includes heavy duty Lag Screws for fastening Snaplocs to most structural wood and framing
- Includes Allen Screw set for connecting 2 Snaplocs directly to item
- Made in the USA!
Brand Name: Snap-Loc
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.