Description & Documents
Finally an alternative to your unsafe, outdated, tangled and wimpy S-Hook straps! "Snaplocs" are E-Track Singles and use positive locking E-Straps to providing safe and secure cargo control anchor points for your Pickup Trucks, Trailers, Truck Racks and virtually anything you want a want a strap on. All E-Track type E-Straps fit perfectly into Snaplocs. Super thick 10 gauge steel give Snaplocs an enormous 3,000 lb. break strength (1,000 lb. working load). Extra thick Powder Coating protects Snaplocs from extreme weather and abuse. Snaplocs are small enough to fit anywhere and can also be used in garages and on walls, ceilings, floors and just about anywhere you can think of. Best of all, Snaplocs and E-Straps are Made in the USA! Our Heavy duty E-Strap with Ratchet is 2 inches wide x 16 foot long with an enormous 4,400 lb. Break Strength (1,467 lb. working load) and has Positive Locking ends that firmly lock into Snaplocs. *Allen Screw hardware sets fasten Snaplocs to most metal surfaces. Now get much more use out of all your E-Straps by slipping the "Snap-Loc Hook" into the end loop of any E-Strap instantly turning it into a multi-use hook strap on both ends or just one end. The Hooks large opening is designed to slip over items up to 1-1/2 inch wide. Polyvinyl coated for scratch protection and made from heavy duty 5/16 inch steel generate an enormous 3,000 lb. break strength (1,000 lb. working load). "Snap-Loc Rings" safely attach rope and hook straps to "Snaplocs" (E-Track Singes) and E-Track. Made from zinc plated heavy duty steel with a 3,000 lb. Break Strength (1,000 lb. working load) with a large 1-1/2 inch ring opening. Ultimate Cargo Control!
- Positive Locking E-Straps with "Snaplocs" are mush safer than generic S-Hook straps
- Easily installs on your Pickup Trucks, Trailers, Truck Racks and more
- Snaplocs: 10 gauge steel, thick powder coated, 3,000 lb. Break Strength (1,000 lb. working load)
- Snaplocs and E-Straps are Made in the USA!
- E-Strap with Ratchet: Positive locking ends, zinc plated finish, 2 inch wide Polyester webbing, 16' foot long, 18" lead end, soft-tie loop, 4,400 lb. Break Strength (1,467 lb. working load)
- Allen Screw hardware sets fasten Snaplocs to most metal surfaces.
- Snap-Loc Hook: Slips on ends of all E-Straps, fits over all 1-1/2 inch wide items, Polyvinyl coated steel, 3,000 lb. break strength (1,000 lb. working load)
- Snap-Loc Ring: Conveniently connects rope and hook straps to Snaplocs and E-Track, zinc plated heavy duty steel, Large 1-1/2 inch ring opening, 3,000 lb. Break Strength (1,000 lb. working load)
Brand Name: Snap-Loc
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 12/20/2014 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.