Snap-Loc Ratchet Pack
Model Number: ME-CPRATI-P
Description & Documents
Finally an alternative to your unsafe, outdated, tangled and wimpy S-Hook straps! "Snaplocs" are E-Track Singles and use positive locking E-Straps to providing safe and secure cargo control anchor points for your Pickup Trucks, Trailers, Truck Racks and virtually anything you want a want a strap on. All E-Track type E-Straps fit perfectly into Snaplocs. Super thick 10 gauge steel give Snaplocs an enormous 3,000 lb. break strength (1,000 lb. working load). Extra thick Powder Coating protects Snaplocs from extreme weather and abuse. Snaplocs are small enough to fit anywhere and can also be used in garages and on walls, ceilings, floors and just about anywhere you can think of. Our Heavy duty E-Strap with Ratchet is a 2 inch wide x 16 foot long strap with an enormous 4,400 lb. Break Strength (1,467 lb. working load) with Positive Locking ends that firmly lock into Snaplocs. *Allen Screw hardware sets fasten Snaplocs to most metal surfaces. Snaplocs are Made in the USA!
- Positive Locking E-Straps with "Snaplocs" are mush safer than generic S-Hook straps
- Easily installs on your Pickup Trucks, Trailers, Truck Racks and more
- Snaplocs: 10 gauge steel, thick powder coated, 3,000 lb. Break Strength (1,000 lb. working load)
- E-Strap with Ratchet: Positive locking ends, zinc plated finish, 2 inch wide Polyester webbing, 16' foot long, 18" lead end, soft-tie loop end, 4,400 lb. Break Strength (1,467 lb. working load)
- Allen Screw hardware sets fasten Snaplocs to most metal surfaces
- Snaplocs are Made in the USA!
Brand Name: Snap-Loc
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.