Description & Documents
Snap-Loc Rings safely attach rope and hook straps to "Snaplocs" (E-Track Singes) and E-Track. The positive locking quick release design makes it much easier to attach and remove ropes. Made from zinc plated heavy duty steel with an enoumous 3,000 lb. Break Strength (1,000 lb. working load). Large 1-1/2 inch ring opening. Use with available "Snaplocs" for the Ultimate Cargo Control!
- Conveniently connects rope and hook straps to "Snaplocs" (E-Track Singles) and E-Track
- Made from zinc plated heavy duty steel
- Large 1-1/2 inch ring opening
- Quick release makes it much faster to install and remove ropes
- 3,000 lb. Break Strength (1,000 lb. working load)
Dimensions: 3" x 2" x 1-1/2"
Brand Name: Snap-Loc
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.