Description & Documents
Our user-friendly safety and earthquake pack is perfect for securing any item exactly where you want it to walls, ceilings, floors, vehicles, trailers and anything you want a strap on. Simply twist to adjust the length. "Snaplocs" are E-track singles and use our positive locking E-straps. All E-track type E-straps fit perfectly into Snaplocs. Super thick 10-gauge steel gives Snaplocs an enormous 3,000 lb. break strength (1,000 lb. working load). The extra thick powder coating protects Snaplocs from extreme weather and abuse. Snaplocs and E-straps are made in the USA! Our heavy-duty E-strap is a 2 inch wide x 12 inch long strap with an enormous 4,400 lb. break strength (1,467 lb. working load) with positive locking ends that firmly lock into Snaplocs.
- Secures any item exactly where you want it to walls, ceilings, floors, vehicles, trailers and more
- Simply twist to adjust length
- 10-gauge steel, thick powder-coated, 3,000 lb. break strength (1,000 lb. working load)
- E-strap has positive locking ends, zinc-plated finish, 2" wide polyester webbing 4,400 lb. and break strength (1,467 lb. working load)
- Includes 4 heavy-duty lag screws for fastening Snaplocs to most structural wood and framing
- Made in the USA!
Brand Name: Snap-Loc
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 7/6/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.