Description & Documents
Finally an alternative to those unsafe, outdated, tangled and wimpy S-Hook straps! "Snaplocs" are E-Track Singles and use positive locking E-Straps providing safe and secure cargo control anchor points for your Pickup Trucks, Trailers, Truck Racks and virtually anything you want a want a strap on. All types of E-Track E-Straps fit perfectly into Snaplocs. Super thick 10 gauge steel give Snaplocs an enormous 3,000 lb. break strength (1,000 lb. working load). Our silver colored Zinc plating finish protects Snaplocs from extreme weather and abuse. Accepts up to 5/16 inch screws and Carriage bolts. Snaplocs are small enough to fit anywhere and can also be used in garages and on walls, ceilings, floors and just about anywhere you can think of. Use with available Snap-Loc Cam and Ratchet E-Straps for the Ultimate Cargo Control! Best of all, Snaplocs are Made in the USA!
- Provides connection of positive locking E-Straps to virtually anything
- Fits all E-Track type straps
- Easy and quick to install
- Made from thick 10 gauge steel
- Heavy duty zinc plated finish
- Accepts up to 5/16 inch screws and Carriage bolts
- 3,000 lb. Break Strength (1,000 lb. working load)
- Made in USA!
Dimensions: 6" x 1" x 1/2" each
Brand Name: Snap-Loc
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.