- Please review MSDS document before using to ensure safe use.
- To use, drill hole in concrete or masonry to specified depth and diameter.
- Clean hole completely using compressed air and nylon brush. Dust and debris left in the hole will reduce the holding capacity of the anchor.
- Remove cartridge cap and insert cartridge into dispensing tool. Dispense a small amount of adhesive off the side to equalize the cartridge.
- Place mixing nozzle (and nut if required) onto cartridge and tighten. Dispense a small amount of adhesive off to the side to ensure proper mixing. Do not use adhesive that is not mixed properly.
- Inject adhesive into the bottom of the hole to avoid air pockets. Fill approximately one half to two thirds full.
- Insert rod into hold while rotating one to two revolutions until the rod contacts the bottom of the hole.
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.