CIA-EA Epoxy Cartridge
Model Number: ACR-10
Menards® SKU: 2329019
Everyday Low Price: $12.99
You Save: $2.00
Sale Price Good Through 03-09-2014
Description & Documents
The ACR-10 CIA-EA Epoxy Cartridge is for use in anchoring threaded rod and rebar into lightweight and normal concrete, stem walls, concrete block, reinforced brick, and unreinforced masonry. Bonds to most construction materials. For use in substrate temperatures above 23 F. 2-component, 100% solids, all weather, moisture insensitive, non-sag, non-shrink, solvent free, high strength epoxy acrylate.
- Please review MSDS document before using to ensure safe use.
- To use, drill hole in concrete or masonry to specified depth and diameter.
- Clean hole completely using compressed air and nylon brush. Dust and debris left in the hole will reduce the holding capacity of the anchor.
- Remove cartridge cap and insert cartridge into dispensing tool. Dispense a small amount of adhesive off the side to equalize the cartridge.
- Place mixing nozzle (and nut if required) onto cartridge and tighten. Dispense a small amount of adhesive off to the side to ensure proper mixing. Do not use adhesive that is not mixed properly.
- Inject adhesive into the bottom of the hole to avoid air pockets. Fill approximately one half to two thirds full.
- Insert rod into hold while rotating one to two revolutions until the rod contacts the bottom of the hole.
Shipping Dimensions: 8.75 x 4.0 x 4.0
Shipping Weight: 1.3 lbs
Brand Name: USP Structural Connectors
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.