Powercleats 1-1/2 in. 16 Ga. Hardwood Flooring Nails - 1000/pack
Model Number: 03-1500160100
Description & Documents
The 16 gauge 1-1/2" (38mm) Powercleats® hardwood flooring nails are made in the USA, contribute to your Green building needs and can be found on ecoScorecard. They are superior quality nails, both FHA and VA approved, meeting the requirements of the MFMA (Maple Flooring Manufactures Association) and NWFA (National Wood Flooring Association). The innovative L shaped design, unique to Powernail® helps to eliminate split tongues and squeaks in your floor. A 1,000 count box will cover approximately 200 square feet of flooring.
- Made in the USA
- Defined barbs mean ultimate holding power
- Innovative L shaped head helps to eliminate split tongues and floor squeaks
- Use with almost any L-shaped cleat nailer or Powernailer model 445, 45, and 45R
- FHA and VA approved
- Meets FHA, VA, MFWA, and NWFA requirements
- Cleat packaging is color coded to match the nailer
- Includes 1,000 nails to cover up to 200 sq. ft. of hardwood flooring
- EcoScorecard listing
Brand Name: POWERNAIL®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.