The 16 gauge 1-3/4" (45mm) Powercleats® hardwood flooring nails are made in the USA, contribute to your green building needs and can be found on ecoScorecard. They are superior quality nails, both FHA and VA approved, meeting the requirements of the MFMA (Maple Flooring Manufacturers Association) and NWFA (National Wood Flooring Association). Due to well defined barbs, Powercleats have the best holding power in the industry. The innovative L shaped design, original to Powernail® helps to eliminate split tongues and squeaks in your floor. A 1,000 count box will cover approximately 200 square feet of flooring.
- Made in the USA
- Well formed barbs mean ultimate holding power
- Innovative L shaped head helps to eliminate split tongues
- For use in Powernailer® model 445, model 45, model 45R
- Can be used with any L shaped cleat nailer
- Cleat packaging is color coded to match the nailer
- Contributes to GREEN building needs
- EcoScorecard listing
Brand Name: POWERNAIL®
Technical Specifications: view PDF file
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.