Description & Documents
1-1/2 In. collated flooring staples for use with PNI's 472 Portamatic-S flooring stapler or any flooring stapler requiring 1/2 In. crown, 1-1/2 In. x 15-15-1/2 gauge staples. Made in the USA, you can depend on this staple to keep your floor in place. This is the most efficient and cost effective method of installing tongue and groove flooring. The 1-1/2 In. staple is an excellent choice when nailing 3/4 In. tongue and groove flooring over 3/4 In. plywood that is secured to concrete. Other applications include 1/2 In., 9/16 In. and 5/8 In. tongue and groove flooring being nailed to a sub floor with joist over crawlspace construction. Staples are glued into clips to make loading into your tool quick and easy. Staples are packed in bulk quantity of 1000. One carton of 1000 staples will cover approximately 200 Sq. Ft. of flooring. Please check our product listings for the 2 In. staple when a longer length is needed. All PNI products are backed by our ISO 9001 quality management system.
- 15 gauge construction to prevent the nail from bending during installation
- Fits other popular brand nailers and staplers
- Use for a variety of applications including T&G wood flooring, decorative paneling and ceiling, sub-flooring
- Available in 1-1/2 In. and 2 In.
- USA made product
- Covers 200 Sq. Ft. of 2-1/4 In. wide flooring
- Packed 1000 per carton
- Low usage cost
Brand Name: Porta-Nails