The Porta Nails 1-1/4 in. x 1/4 in. 18-Gauge Metal Crown Flooring Staples (5,000-Pack) are recommended for use with 5/16 in. to 1/2 in. engineered, bamboo and solid hardwood floors. These thin staples, which are made from metal, help reduce the splitting of tongues on bamboo and exotic hardwoods.
- For use with Porta Nail's Model 461, 461A and with most brands of staplers using an 18-gauge staple
- For 5/16 in. to 1/2 in. engineered or hardwood flooring or finish carpentry
- Manufactured from metal and electro galvanized for durability
- Coated with glue for excellent holding power
- Thin, 18-gauge staples help reduce tongue splitting in bamboo and exotic hardwoods
- Pack of 5,000 staples
- Cover approximately 1,000 sq. ft. of 2-1/4 in. flooring and roughly 1,500 sq. ft. of 3-1/4 in. flooring when following a fastening schedule of 6 to 8 in.
Brand Name: Porta-Nails
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/18/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.