Description & Documents
2 In. collated Flooring Staples for use with PNI's 472 Portamatic-S Flooring Stapler or any Flooring Stapler requiring 1/2 In. Crown, 2 In. x 15 gauge staples. Made in the USA, you can depend on this staple to keep your floor in place. This is the most efficient and cost effective method of installing 3/4 In. tongue and groove flooring to a sub floor with joist over crawlspace construction. Other applications include 1/2 In., 9/16 In. and 5/8 In. and 33/32 In. tongue and groove flooring. Staples are glued into clips to make loading into your tool quick and easy. Staples are in 1000 packs and one carton will cover approximately 200 sq ft of flooring ( also available in pack of 5000, # 4722) The 2 In. staple is also available in stainless steel for use with ACQ Lumber or any application where corrosion is a concern. Please check our listings for the 1-1/2 In. Staple when a shorter length fastener is needed. All PNI products are backed by our ISO 9001 Quality Management System.
- Full hard carbon steel construction to prevent the nail from bending during installation
- Covers 200 Sq Ft
- Use for a variety of applications including T&G Wood Flooring, decorative paneling and ceiling, sub-flooring
- Available in 1-1/2" and 2"
- Made in the USA
- 15 gauge construction to prevent the nail from bending during installation
- Packed 1000 per carton
- Fits Eagle Griprite, Hi Pro, Targett Tools
Brand Name: Porta-Nails