PneuFast 3 in. x 0.120 in. Ring, Tri-Coat Hi-Galv. nails for exterior applications offer triple corrosion protection in all pressure-treated lumber. Superior papertape with High-Bond resin won't come apart in any weather. Manufactured 100% in America of high quality steel to meet or exceed ASTM standards for performance.
- Made in USA
- Fits All 30-34 Degree Nailers
- Hi-Galv. Finish
- Ring Shank
- 2000 Count
- Unique Tri-Alloy is impinged onto the surface of the nail for unbeatable fusion that has corrosion-tested to 10,000 hours and beyond in ACQ treated lumber at 120°F and 90% humidity
- More tensile strength means Pneu-Fast Pro-Nails drive better without bending
- Manufactured to full gauge using the highest quality steel means more driving force and lateral shear strength
- Sturdy boxes that are virtually weather-proof and won't fall apart on your job site
- Exclusive Hold-Fast acrylic coating delivers bulldog holding power in all types of wood
- PneuFast ring shank nails feature our unique gator bite grip ring design with substantially more bite than conventional ring shank nails for better holding power
Dimensions: 2000 Count
Ship Dim: 9.25 x 8.5 x 3.25
Shipping Weight: 20.2 lbs
Brand Name: The PNEUFAST Co.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as item quantities are constantly changing throughout the day. Inventory last updated 5/22/2013 at 5:00am CT. Rebates are an in-store service; therefore online purchases do not qualify towards rebate redemption.