1000 Piece SCRAIL® Nail Screw 20° Plastic Strip 2" x .120"
Model Number: SCFP620CTSFC
Everyday Low Price: $73.99
11% Mail-In Rebate: $8.14
Your Final Price: $65.85
after Mail-In Rebate
* The displayed price after rebate shows your estimated product price after rebate.
Rebate is in the form of a merchandise credit check which may only be redeemed
in store. Some exclusions apply.
Learn More >
Description & Documents
Save time AND money with this nail-screw hybrid that delivers the speed and holding power of both. BeckDeck® double thread design dramatically reduces the unsightly mound of material around the fastener head that is created when the fastener is driven into composite material. This effect is often referred to as "mushrooming" or "volcanoeing." BeckDeck® fasteners automatically pull down this displaced composite material, driving the SCRAIL® fastener heads in flush with deck surfaces the first time.
- The Faster Fastener!
- Install with the speed of collated nails, but with the holding power of screws
- FasCoat™ finish withstands more than 2,000 hours of salt spray testing before first signs of red rust
- Twice as fast as ordinary collated screws
- Can be used in most popular nailers
- Eight times faster than bulk screws
- Saves time and labor costs
- Square Drive
Dimensions: 2" x .120"
Brand Name: SCRAIL®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 1/25/2015 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards store.