1000 Piece SCRAIL® Nail Screw 20° Plastic Strip 2" x .120"
Model Number: SCFP620CTSFC
Description & Documents
Save time AND money with this nail-screw hybrid that delivers the speed and holding power of both. BeckDeck® double thread design dramatically reduces the unsightly mound of material around the fastener head that is created when the fastener is driven into composite material. This effect is often referred to as "mushrooming" or "volcanoeing." BeckDeck® fasteners automatically pull down this displaced composite material, driving the SCRAIL® fastener heads in flush with deck surfaces the first time.
- The Faster Fastener!
- Install with the speed of collated nails, but with the holding power of screws
- FasCoat™ finish withstands more than 2,000 hours of salt spray testing before first signs of red rust
- Twice as fast as ordinary collated screws
- Can be used in most popular nailers
- Eight times faster than bulk screws
- Saves time and labor costs
- Square Drive
Dimensions: 2" x .120"
Brand Name: SCRAIL®
To read PDF files, you need the Adobe Acrobat Reader 6.0 or higher. If you don't have it, click here and download it for free from Adobe's site.