Description & Documents
The CR3DSS Bostitch® 1-1/4" 15° Wire Coil Smooth Shank Stainless Steel Roofing Nail features a stainless finish for use when maximum corrosion resistance is required due to the wood or environment. The smooth shank geometry delivers acceptable withdrawal capacity when extra holding power is not required and a diamond point style provides maximum holding power for general-purpose applications. The CR3DSS fits the following Bostitch® tools- RN45B and RN46.
- Stainless finish for use when maximum corrosion resistance is required due to the wood or environment
- Smooth shank geometry delivers acceptable withdrawal capacity when extra holding power is not required
- Diamond point style provides maximum holding power for general-purpose applications
- Fits the following Bostitch® tools- RN45B and RN46
- Fits competitor tools Atro: CN134, Roofing Roll, Craftsman: 18324, 154500, Hitachi: NV 45AB, Jamerco: JTCN-45R, Makita: AN 451, Max:, CN12R, CN450R, Paslode: 3175RCU and Porter Cable: RN175
Brand Name: Bostitch
|Shop by Length: 1-1/4 Inch
||Shop By Shank Type: Smooth
|Shop By Collation Type: Wire Weld
||Shop by Type: Roofing
|Shop by Angle: 15 Degree
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/11/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.