Bostitch® 7/8" 15° Wire Coil Smooth Shank Electro-Galvanized Roofing Nails - 7,200 ct.
Model Number: CR2DCGAL
Description & Documents
The CR2DCGAL Bostitch® 7/8" 15° Wire Coil Smooth Shank Electro-Galvanized Roofing Nail features a galvanized finish that delivers consistent, corrosion-resistant performance in exterior applications. The smooth shank geometry delivers acceptable withdrawal capacity when extra holding power is not required, and a diamond point style provides maximum holding power for general-purpose applications. The CR2DCGAL fits the following Bostitch® tools- RN45B and RN46.
- Galvanized finish delivers consistent, corrosion-resistant performance in exterior applications
- Smooth shank geometry delivers acceptable withdrawal capacity when extra holding power is not required
- Diamond point style provides maximum holding power for general-purpose applications
- Fits the following Bostitch® tools- RN45B and RN46
- Fits competitor tools Atro: CN134, Roofing Roll, Craftsman: 18324, 154500, Hitachi: NV 45AB, Jamerco: JTCN-45R, Makita: AN 451, Max:, CN12R, CN450R, Paslode: 3175RCU and Porter Cable: RN175
Brand Name: Bostitch
|Shop by Length: 7/8 Inch
||Shop By Shank Type: Smooth
|Shop By Collation Type: Wire Weld
||Shop by Type: Roofing
|Shop by Angle: 15 Degree
Please Note: Prices, promotions, styles and availability may vary by store and online. While we do our best to provide accurate item availability information, we cannot guarantee in-stock status and availability as inventory is sold and received continuously throughout the day. Inventory last updated 2/14/2016 at 5:00am EST. Online orders and products purchased in-store qualify for rebate redemption. Rebates are provided in the form of a merchandise credit check which can only be used in a Menards® store.